Your chances of winning the Mega Millions Jackpot is about 1 in 302,000,000, but your chances of getting free stuff from these sites are — well, a lot better — it’s guaranteed! All you have to do is follow the instructions listed on the sites to cash in on sweet deals and giveaways. Who doesn’t love free stuff?
Local businesses and websites give away freebies galore as part of their marketing campaigns, which means you’re already a winner! You don’t need luck to score free merchandise and perks from the likes of Swagbucks, Pillsbury, Baskin Robbins and countless others. All you have to do is play by their rules. Want to learn how to get free stuff? Keep reading!
These Businesses Will Give You Free Stuff!
- Custom Snappies, an online baby clothing boutique that makes you the designer, will give you a free custom baby onesie when you enter PENNY1 at checkout.
- Pillsbury will give you $250 in free coupons when you join their email list. The coupons arrive right in your inbox and are spread out over a year.
- Ebates will give you a $10 Wal-Mart gift card when you sign up as a new member and earn your first cash-back rebate.
- Baskin Robbins will give you free ice cream on your birthday every year when you join their Birthday Club.
- Swagbucks, a site that helps you earn free gift cards when you shop online, will give you 55 free Swagbucks on your birthday.
- Personal Capital, a portfolio management site, offers a $20 Amazon gift card when you open an account.
- Amazon offers free music downloads in their free library if you’re a Prime member.
- Hallmark will give you a free card every Friday from their “Just Because” collection when you sign up for their Crown Rewards program.
- Costco offers $145 in freebies when you join as a Gold Star member. To become a member, you do have to pay an annual fee of $60.
- Barnes & Noble offers a free kid’s book to kids who participate in and complete their Summer Reading program. To qualify, kiddos must read eight books and record their progress in a journal.
- Enfamil Family Beginnings gives new parents up to $400 in free gifts and a chance to win free formula for a year when they join.
- Seventh Generation will let you try out new products for free when you join their Generation Good program.
In addition to these amazing deals, there are a lot more freebies just waiting for you to discover them. No, you won’t need luck, but you may just need some extra storage to accommodate your free stash.