(GivenUs.com) – Looking for a career change? Or, maybe you just want a way to save money for retirement. Either way, careers that are versatile and appealing to those over 50 are available — and some can be quite lucrative, too.
Over50tv shares savvy tips on those careers and in-demand jobs here:
Whether you have experience or not, these jobs show strong growth and potential.
- Nursing. If you have your degree in the medical field, this career is in high demand. Pay is competitive, so if you need more money, it’s easy to shop around for a better job nearby.
- Freelance writer or editor. Love to write and correct grammar? Have copywriting experience? Magazines and online businesses need your ingeniousness to generate enticing articles for their brand.
- Student advisor. College grad? Use your enthusiasm for your alma mater to help guide new and existing students through their educational experience.
- Sales. No matter the type, sales can bring in big bucks. If you have a passion for persuasion and know how to represent a brand, give sales a try.
- Realtor. If you’ve lived in the same area for years, use it to your advantage. Share your knowledge of the area through real estate. This can be one of the most lucrative careers available, especially if you do well.
If you’re over 50, there are many careers designed just for you. Your expertise puts you ahead of the game with the younger competition. The world is your oyster, go grab it!
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2020, GivenUs.com