What if your phone could help you make better use of your time, stay on track and even earn extra money? Thanks to the wealth of apps on the market, your phone can do all that and more. We’ve compiled a list of the best-kept secrets for your iPhone or Android device.
Use Side Gig Apps to Fatten Your Wallet
Use your phone to take on a small side gig or two. Check out some of the fun apps out there that can help you add to your income:
- Slidejoy lets you rent out your phone’s lock screen, paying you between $5 and $15 each month to allow ads on your phone when you’re not using it.
- Gigwalkers has a variety of gigs available, each taking between 5 minutes and a few hours. Pay varies depending on the gig, but some pay over $100.
- Swagbucks is another multi-gig site. Download the app, and they’ll pay you to do your routine shopping, browse online, watch videos and complete surveys.
- MoBee recruits everyday people and turns them into secret shoppers. Get paid while you shop and earn points by inviting friends.
- Uber and Lyft allow you to make extra cash driving people around town. You may also get a break on car insurance, roadside assistance and car repairs.
- GrubHub will pay you to deliver takeout. Sign up and download the app to start claiming jobs in your area.
Smaller side gigs might not make you rich, but even smaller paychecks add up. See how much you can pad your wallet using these and similar apps.
Know Where Your Money Goes With Mint
Mint is a budgeting app that helps you track and save your money. It gives you an idea of how much you’re spending, where your money’s going and how often you’re making purchases each month. Seeing how you’re spending can help you cut back in certain areas or determine how much more you need to earn to live comfortably.
Keep Track of Your Schedule With Clockify
Time is money, or so the saying goes, so why not optimize it with an app? Clockify can help you figure out where you’re making the most (and least) effective use of your time. Clockify works like a stopwatch, but you can label the time you spend on different tasks. This might range from work projects for various companies, administrative tasks or even managing your home.
Clockify keeps track of the time in a running total until you stop it, and it shows how much time you spend on each individual project. Knowing how you’re spending your time may help you to make more lucrative use of it.
A variety of apps are out there to help you fatten your wallet. Try adding a side gig where you can, tracking where your money goes and getting help to manage your time. No matter what your financial needs are, a little help from your smartphone could change your finances for the better.
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2019, GivenUs.com