(GivenUs.com) – Are you a college student who could use a little direction in your day-to-day life? If you’ve heard that there’s an app for that, there likely is.
Tech Insider shares some helpful advice on some apps that are perfect for the busy college student.
Let’s go over some you might find rather useful:
- Sleep Cycle. This app monitors your sleep cycles. This can be helpful in finding your circadian rhythm, which can help you become more productive and less tired throughout the day. This can give you more energy in the classroom once you get a sleep pattern established.
- Duolingo. Brush up on your German or Spanish words from high school. It includes exercises and games to sharpen your mind.
- iScanner. This app scans documents with ease. No more having to run to the library to run off important documents.
- Wunderlist. Keep track of your schedules and lists with one handy app. Perfect for the busy college student and excellent for collabing with peers.
- Cash App. This is a P2P app for sending or requesting funds from just about anyone. It’s a great tool to access cash in a flash.
From schedules and sporting events to keeping all your webinars in check, these and other great apps can help you keep track of your busy day. School is about having fun, not worrying about all the appointments and deadlines you’ve missed.
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2020, GivenUs.com