(GivenUs.com) – Reading is wonderful, isn’t it? Not only is it one of the best ways to educate ourselves, but it can also act as a comforting escape from the stresses of our daily lives.
Self-help books offer all types of ideas and strategies for making life just a little better. That’s something many of us strive for — especially during tough times.
If you’re looking for a fun self-help read, check out this list of books recommended by YouTuber Kayla Compton:
- “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy
- “Year of Yes” by Shonda Rhymes
- “FLIP the Gratitude Switch” by Kevin Clayson
- “To Hell With the Hustle” by Jefferson Bethke
- “Becoming” by Michelle Obama
- “Big Magic” by Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod
- “You Are a Badass” by Jen Sincero
- “Educated” by Tara Westover
- “Girl, Wash Your Face” by Rachel Hollis
This selection of books covers a variety of topics, like making choices, embracing gratitude, building productivity and more. By adding one or two (or all) of these options to your next reading list, you’ll be helping yourself grow, even on the most challenging days.
Being able to read — to absorb information from a page and apply it to your own life — is a powerful gift. That’s why it’s so important to keep finding new books to inspire you.
So what are you waiting for? Open one of these books, and it could provide just the boost you need.
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2020, GivenUs.com