Side hustles — they’re everywhere, and they’ve come a long way.
No longer do hustlers have to go door-to-door selling Avon or hitting up their family and friends to make kitchenware purchases. Today’s side hustles include a vast array of products and services, and that’s a very good thing!
But here’s what really matters…They also pay better than ever before, too, especially if you know what to look for and when to dive in.
Fortunately, we just happen to have access to that hot info. Better yet, we’re more than happy to share it. Happy gigging!
- Online retail – Sites like Amazon, eBay and LetGo have made it easier than ever to sell product. The average salary of an Amazon seller is over $48,000 per year, says Indeed.
- Rideshare services – Uber and Lyft allow you to collect fares for driving people around your city. Sure, you have to use your own car, but your expenses are tax deductible. What’s more, you can earn $15 per hour or more depending on your market.
- Delivery services – People are busy and more than willing to pay someone to deliver groceries, meals and other necessities. Sites like GrubHub, Postmates and Shipt connect you with customers who want you to deliver stuff to them. Shipt drivers report earnings of $22.00 per hour.
- Handyman jobs – Want to earn extra cash doing chores and handyman tasks for homeowners? Sites like TaskRabbit will hook you up with people in your area who need lawn care, furniture assembly, moving assistance and cleaning services. The pay depends on the job, but you can specify your rate as well.
- Freelance writing – Make good money writing resumes, blogs, web pages, reports, press releases, e-books, and more. If you have a knack for writing, you can earn a median salary of $45,000.
- Caregiving – If you love caring for others, you can find elder care, babysitting or pet sitting clients online through sites like Care.com.
- Tutoring services – Find tutoring gigs in your area and offer your tutoring services online. If you contract with tutoring companies, you can get connected with students from all around the world. Online tutors make $12-30 an hour, says Career Trend.
- Rent out a room – If you have the extra space, you can rent out a room to guests through popular travel sites, such as AirBnB and VRBO.
- Car sharing – If you have a vehicle that you don’t use that often, you can turn it into a money-making machine. Car-sharing apps such as Turo, Zipcar and Car2go allow you to rent out your car to others. Car-sharing apps say their members earn $700-800 per month, as reported by NerdWallet.
- Craft making – Homemade products and crafts are in high demand. You can cash in by selling your unique crafts in local craft shows and online marketplaces, such as Etsy.
Most of these side hustles require zero or very little money down to get started. What’s more, some can be up and running within hours or days. If you’ve ever wanted to make more money on the side, now’s the time to start your very own side hustle.
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2019, GivenUs.com