(GivenUs.com) – The stockings are hung, the tree is sparkling with delight. Whew, that was a lot of hard work! Now it’s time to sit back and unwind with some hot cocoa and a few of your favorite holiday movies.
Using an online streaming device can be tricky because so many movie channels charge a few bucks. While it may not seem like much, the cost can add up. But we’ve done the research to show you some TOTALLY FREE options instead.
Here are 30 free Christmas movies to watch on YouTube.
- The Legend of the Christmas Watch: Paola, an old school teacher, changes up Christmas by transforming into a captivating witch. Bringing treats and gifts for all to enjoy!
- A Christmas Carol: A 1980s remake of the famed classic by Charles Dickens. The twist and changes in the storyline, bring back the nostalgia that most remember from the past.
- Miracle on 34th Street (1973) A remake of the original, it brings back the magic and wonderment of Christmas in a modernized version.
- When Angels Come to Town: When two souls need help this Christmas, an Angel comes to save the day!
- The Christmas Tree: This heartwarming story will not only light up your heart, but make you believe in the true meaning of Christmas again.
- Finding John Christmas: Sometimes people don’t want to be found, especially at Christmas. But can loved one’s find and save John before the bells ring for Christmas?
- Richie Rich’s Christmas Wish: Richie Rich lives the plush life. But this year he gets more than he bargained for as he wishes his life away. Can he change his life back before Christmas?
- Ernest Saves Christmas: A blast from the past for every 80s kid, Super nerd Ernest goes to great lengths to make sure the spirit of Christmas isn’t broken.
- Karroll’s Christmas: Some people are pure Bah Humbugs during the holidays. Find out what has this scrooge in knots in this holiday comedy.
- The Ultimate Christmas Present: It’s a snow day! Follow the adventures of two friends as they experience a snowfall in LA.
- Christmas Caper: The holiday brings out the best in people, even if they don’t believe all the hype about Santa Claus.
- On the Second Day of Christmas: This popular movie is a 90s cult classic. Follow the comedic storyline to find out what happens on the second day of Christmas.
- Christmas in the City: Mother and daughter head to the big city for work and other interesting surprises.
- Christmas Trade: Just before Christmas, a lawyer and his eleven-year-old son magically swap out bodies. They learn the real meaning of Christmas and the importance of family.
- The Man in the Santa Claus Suit: A 1979 treasure, this movie is great for all ages and tells the story of a Santa Claus suit and its many adventures through the eyes of three different men.
- A Mom for Christmas: This heartwarming family movie has a great feel good storyline for the season. Will these kids get what they want this Christmas? Watch and find out.
- A Diva’s Christmas Carol: When a mega star lets her fandom stand in the way of her holiday spirit, Christmas past, present and future pay her a visit to bring her back to her roots.
- Christmas in Boston: A tantalizing love tale just in time for Christmas. Will these pen pals find love?
- Golden Winter: A special dog and his best friend need to stop a robbery, just before Christmas.
- Bells of St. Mary’s: An old classic, this movie will take you back to Christmases gone by.
- Must Be Santa: Believe in chance? A mishap leads a man to accidently assume the role of Santa Claus in this fun-hearted movie.
- The Santa Clause 3: The third classic starring Tim Allen as Santa Clause. He must complete his secret mission or Christmas will be ruined. Will he succeed?
- Marry Me for Christmas: If romantic movies are your thing and you adore the ambiance of the holidays, this movie will make your heart dance.
- Christmas Wedding Runaway: We invite you to the wedding of the season! This movie is jam-packed with twists and the spirit of the season.
- A Smoky Mountain Christmas: If you love a down home old-fashioned Christmas with music and feel good flair, this is the perfect show for your movie watch list.
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Year: A single mom gets a shock when her uncle introduces her to a debonair stranger.
- Moonlight & Mistletoe. A Hallmark Christmas classic, this heartwarming family story focuses on small town holiday festivities and cheer.
- Pete’s Christmas. A teen finds himself repeating the same Christmas Day over and over. Find out why in this lighthearted comedy.
- A Princess for Christmas: A struggling single woman adopts her orphaned niece and nephew. Then her long-lost grandfather has some surprising news of his own.
- The Christmas Candle: A troubled priest visits a small town that has one very interesting item: a Christmas miracle candle. Is it his saving grace?
Everyone could use a little Christmas cheer right about now. So, why not take the time to detach and engage in some movie watching with family and friends? It doesn’t cost a penny, and it won’t put a dent in your shopping budget. It will soon become a holiday tradition to engage in every year!
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2020, GivenUs.com